Voice Mail: +61 2 8003 4684
Citizenship: Brazil, Italy
Address: Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Mobile services product manager with solid interaction design and web development experience.
Mobile Value-Added Services (VAS) Creation/Development; Strategic Product Marketing, Planning and Design; Technology Scouting; Development of Mobile Web Applications; Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Usability.
Product Manager • November, 2010 – Present
- Mobicare was founded by former colleagues at M4U to develop and market state of the art mobile self-care solutions to various verticals, using a combination of multi-platform apps and latest generation mobile portals compatible with smartphones, webphones and low-end feature-phones.
- Prospecting, negotiating and closing deals for the development of custom-built mobile Apps and/or Portals.
- Coordinating diverse teams in client/partner companies to reach a unified vision for product development and strategy.
Trends and Innovation Specialist • June, 2008 – November, 2010
- Continuous strategic analysis of the telecommunications market, following both national and international trends; benchmarking of innovative products and services; elaborating business plans and negotiating partnerships for trials and deployment of new services.
iPhone Product Manager • December, 2008 – December, 2009
- Coordinated a multi-disciplinary team in charge of the launch and management of the iPhone at TIM, including Pricing, Channel Strategy, Business Intelligence, Logistics and Customer Care.
Design and Usability Coordinator • December, 2007 – May, 2008
- Definition of project scope with internal and external clients, planning and elaborating user interfaces and use cases, supporting the development and quality testing of convergent Mobile/Web applications on such diverse platforms as J2ME, JavaCard, S@T/WIB, Web and WAP WML/XHTML.
Marketing Analyst, Interaction Designer • September, 2006 – November, 2007
Functional Architect • March – September, 2006
- Articulating with the product team to define the scope, information architecture and interaction design of 8P, Globo.com's Web 2.0 photo-sharing site.
Usability Analyst • August, 2004 – July, 2005
- Participated in the elaboration and development of GloboVox (forum/social network) as an information architect, interaction designer and project coordinator during the visual design and HTML production stages.
- Usability analysis of websites and corporate portals focusing on compatibility with legacy browsers (Renault), adherence to web standards (Petrobras) and accessibility for the visually impaired (Brazilian Department of Health).
Reporter, News Designer (intern) • March – July, 2003
Press Relations (intern) • August, 2002 – February, 2003
Front-End Web Developer (intern) • April – November, 1998
Communication — Journalism • March, 2002 – June, 2006
- Dissertation: Newspapers Adapt to the New Digital Media.
Production Engineering • August, 1997 – December, 2001
- Course on hold.
High School • August, 1993 – July, 1997
- Adobe Dreamweaver, FireWorks, Homesite, PageMaker, PhotoShop; NewsGator TopStyle; Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word; Mozilla DOM Inspector, Venkman; OmniGroup OmniGraffle, OmniPlan, OmniOutliner.
- ACM, IAI, GSMA, SIGCHI.
- Apple Mac OS, Microsoft Windows.
- Fluent; native language.
- Fluent; primary and secondary education at bilingual schools; lived in Boston, MA for two years.
- Working knowledge; two years of study at Casa de España.
- Working knowledge; four years of study certified by Aliança Francesa.
- Basic; currently taking beginners Italian classes at the Istituto Italiano di Cultura.